This recipe is so easy that anyone can pull it of. Yes, even you!
The easy and fun thing about most oven recipes is that you don’t have to spend hours and hours in the kitchen stirring and watching your recipe. That’s the first thing I love about this recipe, whether your having a couple friends over for dinner or your cooking for a large group, you have plenty of time to spend time with your guests while your salmon is getting ready in the oven.
Ok enough said, here’s what you need for 2
– 2 beautifully sized salmon fillet
– 2 regular sized tomatoes
– 1 leek
– Spiced potato wedges
– Olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
2. Slice your tomatoes and leek in pieces (wash your leek after slicing it to make sure all the sand is out)
3. Place two pieces of aluminiumfoil or baking paper on a tray and put your salmon in.
4. Sprinkle the salmon with pepper, salt, dill and olive oil. Then just randomly place the tomato and sliced leek over it and close the package. Make sure no air can get out of your package.
5. Place your wedges in an oven tray. You’re basically done now, the only thing you have to do with the wedges in sprinkle a little olive oil on top of them. You can of course buy non spiced wedges and season them to liking, but I just love the spiced potato wedges you can find at any supermarket.
6. Place your potato wedge tray in the oven, after 5 minutes you can also put your salmon in the oven. Set your timer to 5 minutes again and toss the wedges. Leave everything for another 10 minutes in the oven.
7. Voila, you’re done! Bon Appetit!